Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Choice" an Affirmation...



I see the greatness in You...
I witness your beauty.
I support your dreams.
I hold You and them in my heart and prayers.

I choose ~
~ the Grace of Divinity
~ the Gentleness of Peace
~ Respect for my fellow Human BEings    
~ to live each moment in Presence
~ to grow my Creativity
~ to live Life Ecstatic
~ to live in Health
~ to act in Kindness and with Compassion
~ to use Open Communication
~ the Dignity of Personal Responsibility
~ Freedom
~ the Truth of my Soul
I choose the delight of  LOVE over fear...

I Give Thanks for the option to Choose!!!
I GIVE THANKS  I GIVE THANKS  I GIVE THANKS

I bow deeply to Thee, my Inner Source... to the Goddess/God within!

I ask you for guidance to walk the path of service to Humankind...
Surround me and those I LOVE in Your Protective Light.

AHO ~ AUM ~ AMEN ~ OM TATSAT

~Yeshe ma
07 JUL 2007
copyright

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I got to meet you and know the woman behind the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... thanks for your comment... gotta tell you about how after reading your dolphin piece... I ran into writings in my journal that are relevant... <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete