Monday, November 29, 2010

Testimonials

"Yeshe is a vital, alive human being who brings her heart and integrity to everything she gets involved in. She passionately pursues Life and squeezes the juice out of every opportunity the Universe presents to her for growth. Yeshe has deeply affected many peoples' lives with her love and her intuitive knowing." - Peter Rengel, Facilitator, Human Awareness Institute


"Yeshe is a passionate Goddess, a caring mother, a loving friend, and a compassionate healer. She has a HUGE heart. She has inspired many people with her commitment and courage to live life to the fullest." - LiOr Jacob, Founder, PASSION University


"Yeshe is the most committed person for being a stand for love that I have yet met in my 55 years on this planet. She is an inspiration for me to keep my heart open and to look at every situation in my life as an opportunity to be more loving and let more love in." - Walter Shelburne, Ph.D.


"Yeshe is a truly gifted healer with a profound ability to invoke spirit and heart and ground it in present everyday life. I am blessed to have known her for over 1O years and witnessed her growth which she so willingly faces." - Claire de Andrade, Psy.D., San Francisco CA

"Yeshe was instrumental in healing a trust issue between myself and a former lover/current friend. Yeshe's loving, gentle, unobtrusive presence during our sharing truths from the heart and making deep connections powerfully moved our relationship to new depths. I highly recommend Yeshe as a healer who you can trust to bare your greatest insecurities -- and receive unconditional love. A "true healer" to me means a person who creates an environment for the client to heal him/herself." - Carol P.

No comments:

Post a Comment